Friday, February 25, 2011

Two and a Half Men season canceled after Charlie Sheen rants on Alex Jones radio show and TMZ; Sheen's strange open letter

Charlie Sheen began with an Alex Jones radio show on-air rant, which he continued on TMZ, after which CBS and Warner Bros. canceled his show for the remainder of this season, which will cost him close to $5,000,000 according to some estimates. Charlie Sheen responded to the news with the following open letter disclosed by TMZ:
What does this say about Haim Levine [Chuck Lorre] after he tried to use his words to judge and attempt to degrade me. I gracefully ignored this folly for 177 shows ... I fire back once and this contaminated little maggot can't handle my power and can't handle the truth. I wish him nothing but pain in his silly travels especially if they wind up in my octagon. Clearly I have defeated this earthworm with my words -- imagine what I would have done with my fire breathing fists. I urge all my beautiful and loyal fans who embraced this show for almost a decade to walk with me side-by-side as we march up the steps of justice to right this unconscionable wrong.
     Remember these are my people ... not yours...we will continue on together...

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis