Saturday, October 20, 2012

Lawrence O'Donnell outdoes even predecesser Keith Olbermann; dares Tag Romney to take a swing at him; 'the flawlessly consistent intergenerational combat cowardice of Romney men'

O'Donnell's ramp-up to essentially calling Tag Romney a punk for saying he wanted to take a swing at President Obama was a revisitation of the glaring tradition of military nonservice of Mitt's grandfather, father, himself and his five sons.


OK Taggart. Let’s have a little talk, just you and me. You– When I hear you talk about taking a swing and taking punches, why do I get the feeling you have never actually taken a punch, or thrown a punch. I didn’t have that luxury in the part of Boston I grew up in. But in your rich, suburban, Boston life, with your father filling a $100 million trust fund for you. I don’t know, I just get the feeling things were kind of different for you.
     Now, I know you've got a lot to be pissed off at these days starting with the name Taggart which you have every right to be wicked pissed off at for every day of the 42 years of your life. So let me try to help you deal with all this aggression you are feeling right now.You’re mad at President
Obama for calling your father a liar? Well, let’s get something straight. He didn’t call your father a liar, I did. The president just said that what father said isn't true.
     I’ve been saying all year that your father is a liar. I’ve repeatedly said that your father lies and is trying to lie his way into the White House. So, you want to take a swing at someone for calling your old man a liar? Take a swing at me. Come on. Come on! And don’t worry. There won’t be any Secret Service involved. Just us. And I’ll make it easy for you. I’ll come to you. Anytime, anywhere. Go ahead Taggart, take your best shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis